Saturday 1 December 2012

Block Repeat

How I did the Block Repeat

I opened Photoshop and opened one of files i was working with. I then changed the size of the image to 5cm by 5cm with a resolution of 150dpi. I wanted to select all of my image so I pressed 'Select' 'Select All'.

I changed the size of my page by clicking 'Image; 'Canvas Size' and entered a width of 20cm x 25cm. then i pressed 'Ok'.


To fill my page with the same image I went to 'Edit' 'Fill with Pattern' and i clicked on the name of the pattern i was working with.






I changed the colour from red to pink
by choosing the 'Magic Wand' tool
and selected the the pixels that I wanted to change.
I then went to 'Image' 'Adjustments' 'Hue Sarturation'
and chose the colour I wanted.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home