Monday 3 December 2012

Making a Button

I used the "Ellipse" tool to draw a circle, with the same tool I clicked the centre piont of the first circle. I clicked and dragged the second circle making it slightly smaller than the first circle, holding the shift key and the alt key whilst i dragged it. I then created a small circle for the button holes. I copied and pasted the small circle and used the selection tool, i moved it to the right side by pressing shift and alt keys to keep it in line. i selected the two circles and copied and pasted them and moved then down using the same principles. I then grouped the small circles together by selecting all the circles and clicking on "Object" "Group".I selected the 4 small circles and the two outer circles and I opened the Align palette "Widows" "Align". Under align objects I clicked verticle align centre and horizontal align centre. I then grouped all the circles together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home