Friday 7 December 2012

Making a Template









I chose a mannequin from the internet and save it to my documents. I opened a new document in Illustrator and placed the image "File" "Place" and chose the image.
I opened the layers palette "Windows" "Layers". I double clicked on Layer 1 and dialogue box appeared and entred a name for the layer "Template" and then I clicked on "Template"  and pressed "OK". The layer was automaticlly locked.
I then created a new layer by clicking the icon at the bottom of the layers palette. I double clicked on layer 2 and renamed it "Drawing". Before I started drawing I selected the Pen tool and changed the fill in the tool box no fill and the stroke to black. i drew all the way around the template and closed the path (or shape) so it would be complete. I altered my drwaing, using the Direct Selection tool, to get the exact shape of the body. I then gave the drawing skin colour e.g Cream.I deleted the image from the Template layer because i no more needed that image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home