Friday 14 December 2012

Half Drop Repeat

Block Repeat
I opened one of the file i was working with an changed the resolution to 150dpi and the image size to 5cm x 5cm. I then selected all of my image by clicking "Select" "Select All".
I clicked on "Edit" "Define Pattern" and i gave my pattern a name.
I changed the size of my canvas by "Image" "Canvas Size" and entered a width of 20cm x 25cm. (clicked "OK". To see the whole of the canvas i clicked "View" "Fit ON Screen".
To fill the canvas with pattern I clicked "Edit" "Fill with Pattern" and chose the files name i had named. I saved my work.

Half Drop Repeat
I selected the 2nd column "View" "Show "Grid", then "View" "Snap To" "Grid". i dropped the column half a block. I did the sane to the 4th column.
I then re-sized the rectangle marquee tool to 5cm x 5cm so that i can select just one block. Once i selected the block, i copied and pasted that block onto the gap in the canvas. when i pasted the block it pasted on to of another block, so i flattened the image "Layer" ""Flatten Image". i saved the file gave a name "Half Drop Repeat". I wanted to change the colour of the image so i clicked on "Image" "Adjustments" "Hue/Saturation".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home